Many companies will be willing to make your home cinema room on your budget, but the atmosphere and the design of the room you must take care, or you must choose. Your home cinema will be made up in your way, your style and everyone has a different preference, and you want your luxury cinemaroom made on your preferences.
The speakers alone won’t help you to achieve the best sound, your acoustics has as much as to do.
- Ceiling: Acoustic tiles are important for your ceiling. Most of the movie theaters have fiberglass panels.
- Wall Surface: Most of the modern houses have drywall, while older houses have plastic walls. Both of them have terrible acoustics. If you can add some inexpensive, lightweight acoustic boards which you will find in any improvement stores. Covering them with thin carpets will make the wall for you.
- Window Coverings: Try to cover the windows to block the lights. If you can put shades that can darken the room, this will be great.
- Floor Covering: The floor shouldn’t be wood, tile, linoleum or concrete. If you can use a plush carpet, that will be excellent.
- Colors: Theaters use colors to block lights reflecting from the screen.Your room also looks larger withsuch colors. A black ceiling, wall coverings of dark navy blue, and off-white carpet on the floor would do the tricks.
Lighting and furniture
The right type of lighting is a must. Professional theaters spend a lot making the lighting system and seating place, so your experience becomes more enjoyable. So, you should plan to balance the lights, too much light will be uncomfortable, but totally no lights would make uncomfortable as well. So, dimmable lights are a great option. The best will be if you can put remotely controlled dimmable lighting system.
Same way, if you can buy luxurious chairs, that’s going to be very enjoyable, but if you can’t, you can also adjust with your home recliner chairs or couch. If you can adjust more chairs, that would be great; you can build two or three rows and each row around 12 inches higher than the previous one with the help of wooden platform.